Are you looking to pass the coveted Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching exam?
There are so many study guides to choose from, but most of them only serve to confuse students with unnecessary technical jargon and useless information rather than teach them what they need to know to pass the exam and actually apply what they have learned to the real world of IT.
The 4th Edition of this best selling book will prepare you for the latest Cisco CCNA Routing exams, including:
• 200-120 CCNA – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
• 100-101 ICND1 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Part 1 (ICND1)
• 200-101 ICND2 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Part 2 (ICND2)
Over 50% of the CCNA exam marks are awarded for completing the notoriously difficult practical lab scenarios, so why are there next to no labs to be found in most CCNA study guides? We’ve packed over 45 follow-along mini-labs and 32 full labs into this study guide, as well as solutions and configurations you can try at home so that you really learn how to configure and troubleshoot all the important exam topics, including:
• Routing protocols such as EIGRP and OSPF
• IPv6 internetworking
• Securing the router and switch with passwords
• VLANs and VLAN security
• Access lists and Network Address Translation
• Backing up important configuration files
• Planning and designing a network addressing scheme
• Spanning Tree Protocol
• Answering any subnetting question within seconds – guaranteed!
• Quickly troubleshooting and fixing network faults in the exam and in the real world
• Setting up a router and switch from scratch with no previous experience
• And much more
The book has been broken down into ICND1 topics in the first half and ICND2 topics in the second half so that you can take either the one-exam or two-exam route.
In their day jobs the authors work on live enterprise networks for global companies, so let them share their decades of internetworking experience with you. They have packed this study guide with exam tips and real-world advice that you can use on the job to avoid common mistakes made by both junior and experienced network engineers. These mistakes can cost you your job.
As well as the labs and mini-labs, the theory has been broken up into easy to manage modules so that you can study at your own pace and really master the technologies. There is more than $400 worth of practice exams, advanced challenge labs, and study videos at the URL below for you to enjoy free of charge and to guarantee your success come exam day.